Saturday, March 29, 2008

Where do you put the cheese?


Since I spoke about Publix subs the next few posts are things that popped up while ordering and eating my sub and I figured I'd share.

Why do people put the cheese on the bottom or the top of a sandwich?  I am not a big fan of having the cheese on the top or the bottom of the sandwich.  I believe it should be sandwiched in with the meats.  So every bite you get a nice mix of meats and cheese.  

Your taste buds are on your tongue and when you eat a sandwich you end up tasting the cheese 1st since its mostly on the bottom.  I know you are thinking why should I care.  It because your robbing your mouth of the flavors!

Next time you get a sandwich made that way.  Do 1 of 2 things:  grab the cheese and put it on the middle between the meats or grab the other half of your sandwich and flip it so the cheese is on top.  That way you it will be like eating 2 different sandwiches.  Try it and let me know.

I know some may say well the cheese is on top of a cheese burger- what's the big deal.  Have you had a burger with the cheese inside the meat-  Awesome.  Besides the meat is cooked and in a sandwich its not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails