Saturday, June 02, 2007

ESPN Magazine is no FHM Magazine

is no

The magazine that I was given the opportunity to propose to Kristen; FHM; is no longer a published magazine in the US. They are now an online magazine. Because of that my subscription was pawned off to ESPN the magazine.

Now you would think I would be excited about getting ESPN the Magazine as a substitute. However that is not the case. It comes twice a month and the only thing I enjoy from the magazine is an article that one of my favorite sports writers, Bill Simmons aka The Sports Guy writes. That same article is usually posted on his Page2 site on ESPN.com.


Click on Bill to visit his site

If you like Bill read this great Q&A with him on SI.com. Click here

I miss seeing some eye candy, gadgets, articles written by athletes, movie and game reviews all wrapped up in one magazine that FHM provided. Kristen even enjoyed reading the articles. So I will now be searching for a new magazine to subscribe to. ESPN is not doing it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails