Friday, May 11, 2007

Warrior fans are like college fans!


It has been fun to watch the Warrior fans cheer on their team this NBA playoffs. I have always felt when I go to an NBA game that it missed the emotion and team support of college sports. But watching the Warriors it shows me that NBA fans can be like college sports fans. Standing throughout the game and screaming their voice off!

Thank you Warrior fans! What a great atmosphere. This also shows me how much of a crappy apathetic sports town Orlando is!


It is funny... I met Baron Davis during the Nike Hoops Summit when he was in High School before he went to UCLA and I told him I would be enjoying him in the NBA. Boy was I right. I am enjoying him this postseason. I believe Warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails